Share your holiday video and your whole Nitmiluk Adventure could be for FREE*!
Get out the GoPro, make sure your phone is fully charged and film your holiday adventure at Nitmiluk Tours!
Each month Nitmiluk Tours will announce on social media a winner for our Nitmiluk Adventure video comp. Each monthly winner will be awarded a refund for their entire Nitmiluk experience*.
We’re looking for 1 minute and 2 minutes maximum edited videos, jam packed with action from Nitmiluk Tours. You can add your commentary while you film the video or simply head out for a tour, go for a hike, canoe up the Gorge and show us where you stayed. Not only will your friends and family love seeing your holiday adventure, it could all be for free! Nice.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The promoter is Nitmiluk Tours whose registered office is in Katherine, Northern Territory 0850, Australia.
- Information on prizes and how to enter the Promoter’s competitions on the Promoter’s website and social media form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- The competition is not open to judges, employees of the Promoter and immediate family members of an employee or judge for the Promoter and the Promoter’s related companies. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.
- You agree to abide by applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations. Your images/videos cannot infringe upon third party rights or include the participation in any unlawful activity.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition and multiple entries will be accepted.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition, you must answer all competition questions and entries must be received by the Promoter by close of business on the specified closing date.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- You have the consent of all persons appearing in your entry to use them in this competition in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- You unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of your moral rights, or present and future rights of a similar nature, conferred by law anywhere in the world whether occurring before or after this consent is given (“Moral Rights”)
- You confirm that your entry was taken by you and you own all intellectual property rights and Moral Rights.
- You waive all Moral Rights that arise outside Australia
- You will not start, continue or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of your Moral Rights or intellectual property rights.
- You grant the Promoter a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable licence to use your entry for promotional purposes, whether you are the winner or not.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material on websites, promotional material, social media, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions of the promotion be held to be unenforceable under the applicable law, such provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions of Entry, without affecting the enforceability or validity of the remaining provisions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Northern Territory.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify an otherwise valid entry if, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, you have not complied with these Terms and Conditions or the entry process.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of the Promoter’s associates, formed specifically for the competition.
- The competition commences on 14/4/2018 and will be judged at the end of each month. Entries featuring Nitmiluk Tours’ experiences before 14/4/2018 will not be eligible.
- Closing date for this competition will be 13/4/2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize is a cash prize for the equivalent amount that was spent at Nitmiluk Tours whilst making the video submission. Valid receipts must be provided to claim the prize. The cash prize will be awarded through bank transfer.
- The only Nitmiluk Tours experiences eligible for a cash refund include: Nitmiluk Gorge Cruises, Nitmiluk Canoe Hire, Nitmiluk Heli Tours, Nitmiluk Power Boats, Cicada Lodge, Nitmiluk Chalets, Nitmiluk Camping Sites, Nitmiluk Powered Tents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days after the end of each month. The winner or selected entrant will then have 30 days to respond in writing/email with their bank account information to receive the prize. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted and bank account information received within 30 days after notified as the winner, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall not be held financially responsible for your delay in responding or otherwise not providing correct contact information.