3 Gorge Cruise with a Cultural Interpretation at a RockArt site and swim opportunity: Visit a private Rock Art site reflecting on the ingenuity and knowledge that represents thousands of years of learning and observation adorning the gorge cliff faces. This cruise is not only educational but also interactive and can include basket weaving, didjeridoo playing, spear throwing and storytelling. There is also an opportunity for a refreshing swim.
- Limited selection of soft drinks
- All itineraries include a swim opportunity and walking. The level of walking varies between the itinerates.
- Please advise at the time of booking if there are any special requirements regarding diets or mobility.
- There are no change rooms once you have departed, it is recommended to wear your bathers under your clothes.
- Boarding is 15 minutes prior to departure at the Nitmiluk Boat Jetty
- Please allow 30 minutes travel time from the Township of Katherine.
- All tours are subject to availability, minimum numbers, river levels and weather conditions.
- Cancellation Policy: More than 48 hours prior to departure - Full Refund. Between 48 hours and 24 hours departure - 50% Refund. Less than 24 hours prior to departure - No Refund.
DEPARTS: Monday, Thursday & Sunday 07:15 - (11:45 Return)
Child $220.00Live Booking and Availability