Sit back and relax as the tranquil surroundings transport you into a spiritual world of the Jawoyn culture and history. Discover the stories and ways of the Jawoyn people against the magnificent backdrop of the Nitmiluk Gorge, changing colour with the setting sun. Tour includes a three course candle light dinner, featuring fresh, local Australian produce cooked on board, and a complimentary glass of sparkling wine. Card and Cash bar available.
- Tour includes a three course meal cooked on board the boat
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine
- Nit Nit Dreaming, Two Gorge Cultural Cruise
- A selection of soft drinks, wine and beers are also available for purchase (We accept Cards and Cash.)
PLEASE NOTE: There are steps and a walk of approx 400m each way. Please wear appropriate footwear.
Those with mobility issues are welcome to stay at the crossover; otherwise we do not recommend participating on this tour.
- Please be sun smart – wear a hat, sunscreen, mosquito repellent and protective clothing
- Drinking water and toilet facilities are available on board the vessel
- Additional departures may be available during our peak season – please enquire with our reservations team
- This tour is subject to weather and river conditions and will operate with a minimum of 12 passengers
- Allocated seating will be up to 6 persons per table
- This tour is not suitable for children under 5 years of age