1 Gorge Cruise with a Cultural Interpretation at a RockArt site and swim opportunity: Visit a private Rock Art site reflecting on the ingenuity and knowledge that represents thousands of years of learning and observation adorning the gorge cliff faces. This cruise is not only educational but also interactive and can include basket weaving, didjeridoo playing, spear throwing and storytelling. There is also an opportunity for a refreshing swim.
- Cold Drinks (limited selection)
- Additional Cultural Tours available upon request. For information, please contact our Reservations Team.
- All itineraries include a swim opportunity and walking although swimming is dependent on river levels. The level of walking varies between the itinerates.
- Please advise at the time of booking if there are any special requirements regarding diets or mobility.
- There are no change rooms once you have departed, it is recommended to wear your bathers under your clothes.
- Boarding is 15 minutes prior to departure at the Nitmiluk Boat Jetty
- Please allow 30 minutes travel time from the Township of Katherine.
- All tours are subject to availability, minimum numbers, river levels and weather conditions.
- Nitmiluk Garlarr Safari’s depart with a minimum of 4 pax, and a maximum of 15 pax.
- Children: 5yrs (inclusive) and under = FOC / 6 – 15yrs (inclusive) = child rate / 16yrs (inclusive) and over = adult rate
- Cancellation Policy: More than 48 hours prior to departure - Full Refund. Less than 48 hours prior to departure - No Refund.